Dr. Tom Cocklereece serves as interim pastor of Pebblebrook Baptist Church in Mableton, GA. He is a John Maxwell Team Coach-Teacher-speaker, and leadership expert specializing in developing transformational discipleship ministries for churches. His doctorate focused on leadership and doctrinal integrity, developing a tool for measuring the doctrinal health of churches. He is the author of Simple Discipleship published by Church Smart Resources in 2009 and The Disciple-Maker’s Toolkit published by RENOVA Coaching and Consulting in 2011. He is a certified coach trainer for Life Breakthrough Academy and RENOVA Coaching and Consulting LLC. He has 24 years experience as a pastor and he is a recognized author specializing in leadership, discipleship, and coaching. He is a contributing writer for the acclaimed Linked2Leadership blogazine. Tom has degrees in medical technology, healthcare administration, theology and a doctorate in leadership and administration. He is now seeking an advanced degree in professional counseling.
Tom provides the following discipleship opportunities:
- One-day seminar to train individual churches or groups of churches to start-up their simple church discipleship process.
- Simple Discipleship overview workshops at leadership, associational, denominational, and resource meetings and conferences.
- A Discipleship Focus weekend to help churches increase urgency and to assist in the launch of your new discipleship ministry process.
- Online Disciple Coach Training for Christians to learn how to make disciples.
- Online Personal Discipleship Coaching for anyone who desires Christian discipleship basics in the privacy of their home or office.
Tom’s resume and a synopsis of Simple Discipleship may be viewed at:
Order Simple Discipleship and/or The Disciple-Maker’s Toolkit now at